Evaluating employees’ personal traits and professional skills according to position heldprint
Results to be achieved:
- Precise employee’s professional and psychological portrait within their position held.
- Structured analysis of examined employee’s potential.
- Recommendations about each employee to be assessed career and development planning.
- Information about each employee to be assessed individual motivation structure and recommendation for its usage in general motivation.
Optional work content:
- Each position to be assessed job description evaluation (and/or creation) , as well as tasks to be executed evaluation.
- Each position professional competency model creation.
- Creation of person’s psychological description for each position.
- Evaluation of professional and psychological eligibility, research on motivation structure for each employee.
- Preparation of report and recommendations